If you are passionate about helping people and are looking for a great job with flexible hours, then look no further. Becoming an esthetician may be the perfect job for you! One of the wonderful benefits about working in the skin care field is the variety of opportunities to use your skills and knowledge, including:
- Medical spa
- Resort spa or day spa
- Private practice
- Product or equipment sales representative
- Assistant to cosmetic surgeons and dermatologists
- Instructor for esthetics schools
- Makeup artist for performers and for weddings
- Cosmetics and body care product buyer for retailers
- Continuing education presenter at industry trade shows
- Writer/Blogger for the skin care industry
- Professional association leader and advocate for the profession of esthetics
When you begin your career, you may choose to take a job or open a private practice, performing the full range of esthetics services including facials, hair removal, makeup application and consultation, and numerous body treatments. Your journey in the profession can change from year to year, as you pursue your interests. You may fulfill your desire for travel or go with your preference for building a loyal clientele in your hometown. With the advanced knowledge you can gain in continuing education programs, you may want to join a global manufacturing company, a world-renowned spa or a medical practice with a stellar reputation for creating outstanding results for their patients. Whether you long for a simple private practice that provides a serene environment and a consistent income, or a new level of excitement in places unknown, your esthetics career can bring you financial success and a high level of job satisfaction. Health Works Institute graduate, Jesi Lalum sat down with us to talk about the exciting possibilities in the industry and why she loves esthetics! Click here to watch.
Want to learn more about enrolling in our esthetics program? Request info here or give us a call at 406- 582-1555.