Stacey Alzheimer

1. Where are you working?

I have a single room studio that I rent from Dr. Phillip Aumann inside Bozeman Family Chiropractic at 1351 Stoneridge Drive in Bozeman. My business is called Theraputika Massage and I’m the sole proprietor.

2. What is your favorite part of where you work?

I am at a great location in a busy building with a terrific chiropractor and office manager.

3. What do you like the most about your work?

Helping people regain their physical abilities is so exciting! Teaching clients about their bodies, how to stretch, encouraging them, affirming and cheering them on is very rewarding. So often we’re told only what we are doing wrong and that’s discouraging. I think it’s important to tell clients what they’re doing right, especially because they are coming to me when they don’t feel their best.

4. What is your favorite type of client?

A motivated client – someone who comes to me to help them get better. As opposed to the client who just wants to be fixed and not participate in or take accountability for the process of getting better. Thankfully, Bozeman is full of motivated people!

5. Give an example of a client that you have helped out a lot. A client success story.

Most recently I have helped a delightful retired woman mobilize a frozen shoulder. The look of wonder on her face when she could easily put on a jacket was sight to behold. She was so excited we were both laughing and smiling.

6. Is there anything else that you would like to tell us about what is working for you?

A good solid education at Health Works helped me build a foundation for success. Continuing education is very important, too. In fact, I will be taking the first half of the Upledger CranioSacral Therapy certification in February to add to my skill set. For the last nine years, I have been massaging wounded veterans who participate in the Warriors and Quiet Waters program both as a way to thank them and as a way to give back to the Bozeman community which has supported my massage business for ten years.

Stacey Alzheimer
Theraputika Massage
1351 Stoneridge Dr., Suite B
Bozeman MT 59718
(406) 570-8025

Share This
Health Works Institute